find your flow
MINDFULNESS BASED PSYCHOTHERAPY
Psychotherapy is a collaborative process aimed to enhance your health, happiness, and overall well-being. The practice of mindfulness-based psychotherapy is one that guides you in the here and now in order to explore a deeper relationship with the self. As we explore the thoughts, feelings, emotions, and behaviors that are present, we begin to create space for your authentic and empowered presence to emerge.
Working with Adults and Adolescents, I offer a relationship-based form of psychotherapy while often integrating several experiential healing modalities such as meditation, visualizations, mindfulness exercises, journaling, and homework assignments. I will become your guide on this journey, as we integrate the ancient Eastern mindfulness philosophies in our fast paced, ultra competitive Western culture.
ALL THINGS MINDFULNESS
• Stress and Anxiety Management
• Spiritual Growth
• Insight and Clarity regarding Purpose
• Reduction of Depressive Symptoms
• Improvement of Relationships (friend, familial or romantic)
• Issues related to the formative years of Adolescence and Young Adulthood
• Performance Related Concerns at Work or in Sports
• Grief and Loss Issues
• Shame Reduction
• Improving the Mental Game for Athletes